(South end 43), originally called Syllisburg. A first country house from 1654 on the spot was destroyed in 1673 by marauding French troops. In 1677-84, commissioned by Admiral Cornelis Tromp, it was rebuilt in classicist style, presumably partly on the old foundations. The building surrounded by a pond is accessible at the rear near the rectangular house with high basement, bell-floor and hip-roof with attic. A corridor connects this building part with an eight-sided dome room at the front. This...
Wat is de betekenis van Trompenburg in 's-Graveland?
Monuments in Noord-Holland
Hier staan met je advertentie?
Maak kennis met het exclusieve keyword advertising programma van Ensie.