(Provincialeweg 16). This plastered one-storey mansion was built on the Overtoom in 1729 and moved to the current location in 1990. The corner axes have sculpted consoles. The middle ressault has a neck facade with carved wings (Day and Night), a facade relief (Mercury) and a curved fronton. Between the attic window and the entrance girth there is a sundialstone in Louis XIV forms.